I haven't taken any pictures this week, but decided I should still post something so it becomes a "habit". We'll see. I started back at baylor and feel like I have enough information to keep me busy for an entire month. The highlight was the 8 hour lecture on ECG's. As boring as that sounds, I actually loved it. I'm such a nerd.
Austin's favorite new word....okay, my favorite new word to hear Austin say is 'turtle'. It's absolutely adorable to hear. However, flower and ma ma were hard to beat. Austin had his first big "owiee" this week. He either dove or rolled off the couch and landed on his face. His front two teeth dug into his lip creating quite the pool of blood. I felt so bad I stayed and watched baby einstien with him for a couple hours instead of going to school early to study. I'll have to thank him for that when he's older...because I loved every minute of it. I have the best son.
Greg is an angel and is absolutely perfect at everything. I couldn't live without him.
Many years later.....
11 years ago
1 comment:
I'm glad you're keeping the blog going! Hope Austin lip is okay.
Post a Comment